Finance, Technology & OperationsLocation:
New YorkDIGITAL SUCCESS SPECIALIST
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the international organization for public-private cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
The Forum is building digital collaboration platforms, knowledge and data tools, and digital events for our constituents.
We are looking for a smart, energetic and strong communicator to join the Digital Success team. They will develop multiple communication and change activities to bring our digital products to internal and external constituents. They will also work with our Product Management team to help us bring digital products and features from conception to launch and beyond.
The position is comparable to that of a Product Marketing Specialist in other organizations. Reflecting this, the Digital Success Specialist will be responsible for contributing to the user adoption of digital technology applications. The Digital Success Specialist will work to drive change management activities through training, eLearning content and support on core digital platforms and products. They will liaise with Product Managers to report issues and user experience feedback.Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- Build a digital-first culture and participate in change management efforts through narratives and presentations
- Give product demonstrations and webinars for internal and external audiences
- Clearly explain the benefits of our digital products and translate them into customer-facing messaging
- Implement the change management plan by providing training to individuals and groups of users on key applications, either face-to-face or remotely using tutorials, online embedded guided tours, FAQs, decks, etc.
- Provide day-to-day support on core digital products and deliver onsite technology support at Forum events to improve digital adoption
- Share support issues, user feedback and ideas with product managers to improve digital products
- Design and develop instructional and responsive eLearning content related to Forum products with learning authoring tools
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field within technology, communication and interaction design
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience in digital support, training, instructional design or product marketing management for consumer-facing digital products
- Additional industry experience in one of the following is desirable: feedback management, customer segmentation, CRM, customer experience, web/customer analytics or similar
- Experience with graphic design would be an asset
- Service-oriented with an enthusiasm for genuinely improving how businesses serve and engage with people
- A solid understanding of business processes and technical infrastructure
- Salesforce.com experience would be an advantage, along with familiarity with JIRA or similar issue-tracking software
- Fluency in English, with excellent written, digital and verbal communication skills