AT&T Wireless Retail Assistant Manager
Hiring Immediately – Responsive Employer
Compensation: Up to $51,000 annually (base + commission)
$1,000 New Hire Training Bonus*
Are you a successful retail salesperson or have been told “you can sell anything?” Are you feeling under-appreciated and looking for a new opportunity where you can thrive and grow?
At Spearhead Mobility, an authorized retailer for AT&T, we reward our team members for their hard work and dedication with great compensation and career growth. We are growing like crazy and have immediate openings for AT&T Wireless Retail Assistant Manager.
Who is Spearhead Mobility?
Spearhead Mobility is a fast-growing authorized retailer for AT&T, with more than 80+ locations in 9 states. Our ability to grow has been a direct result of the incredible efforts of our team members. We are dedicated to our employee's professional growth and well-being. This is why we say – “Learn more, earn more with Spearhead Mobility!”
Here at Spearhead Mobility, we call our AT&T Wireless Retail Assistant Manager, “Lead Customer Advocates.” Why? Because as our front-line representative your job is to make sure our great AT&T customers get the service and devices they want, how they want and when they want them! You are on the customer's side and you will be helping them understand their options and lead them through the AT&T products and services that best fit their needs.
You will be
- Reporting directly to the Store Manager.
- Assisting with the day-to-day business of operating a Wireless Retail Store.
- Brainstorming and identify ways of increasing sales to meet monthly sales goals individually as a team.
- Welcoming all guests in a professional and friendly manner both in-store, on the phone, and out in the field.
- Cultivating an outstanding guest experience — provide guests with professional wisdom and advocate for the most appropriate products and AT&T solutions to meet their needs.
- Developing and maintain business relationships within the community.
- Participate and assist in marketing efforts to solicit and promote new business inside and outside of the retail store.
- Assisting with retail merchandising duties, like completing product inventory, maintaining a world-class retail environment, and cashier duties.
- Demonstrating integrity and respect when interacting with guests and co-workers.
Troubleshoot and diagnose wireless products through Service & Repair procedures.
- Assist with other tasks and duties.
What we are looking for
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate's or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and effective problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Professional, energetic, motivated, and positive attitude.
- Basic math, internet, and technology skills.
- Previous experience in sales, hospitality, restaurant, or service industry preferred.
- Availability of flexible scheduling to include days, evenings, and weekends.
- Good driving record & reliable transportation.
- Excellent references; must pass a background check.
- This position involves sitting, standing, walking, reaching, bending, and light to moderate lifting.
What we offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Mentoring and coaching
- Unlimited, Uncapped, The Sky's the Limit commissions program.
- Performance-based Cash Bonuses
- Annual Sales Trip
- 57% Discounts on AT&T plans up to 5 lines
- Professional Development & Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Paid Time-Off
- Health Saving Account (Employer contributions)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Start-up / Family Culture
- Employee Assistance Program (counseling on health and wellness, work-life balance, and concierge services)
- Corporate Discounts (concert & sporting event tickets, restaurants, hotels, gyms, childcare, rental cars, and more!)
- *Paid out in two installments ($500 each) after 30 and 60 days of employment (must be an active full-time employee on dates payable).
If you think you would be a great fit as one of our AT&T Wireless Retail Assistant Managers, aka “Lead Customer Advocate”, we encourage you to apply today. Recruiters are standing by to contact you.
Spearhead Mobility is an equal opportunity employer.
Not Ready to Apply?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.