Brighton, Colorado | Expired
We are looking for a Material Handler to fill an opening immediately in Brighton, Colorado. The qualified Material Handler is responsible for receiving raw/packaging materials in a timely manner. The team works closely with Purchasing, Quality and Production to receive materials and deliver them to the Production work cells. The Material Handler will assist Purchasing in verifying quantities of incoming raw materials and receipting them into the ERP software. In addition, the Material Handler will support Production to ensure that raw materials are receipted and delivered according to the Production schedule.
Requirements of (Material Handler)
• Must have the ability to operate a forklift or other factory equipment.
• Expert knowledge of the pull system
• General operating knowledge of and experience with personal computers, RF scanners, tablets.
• Strong critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail and an ability to work in a team.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities with frequent interruptions.
Responsibilities of (Material Handler)
• Strong interpersonal relational skills.
• Communicate cross-functionally with purchasing to achieve objectives.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently with internal customers and company personnel with diverse backgrounds and abilities.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel to achieve company objectives
• In a professional manner, give & receive constructive feedback to resolve conflicts
• Live the Sashco Values; Truth, Trust Care, Forgiveness, Respect
Aspirational: (skills to grow personally and professionally)
• Actively attend and participate in training opportunities when available
• Actively see to improve your skill set
• Cross train on other teams when there is an opportunity to do so
Lean Thinking: (skills to foster continuous improvement)
• Actively seek improvements that will make the work place efficient and support the Value Stream
• Identify inefficiencies in the work area
• Find solutions for the inefficient areas
• Be flexible to adapt to improvements and changes
Work Schedule is Monday- Friday 10am-6:30pm