We are in search of highly outgoing and widely energetic leaders that love having a good time!
The General Manager is in charge of creating “Haus-pitality”. This is our unique approach to the guest experience. It incorporates our owners', and shareholders' core values along with our brand's love for the community. Inviting guests into our Haus and giving them an experience that cannot be replicated anywhere else.
WHY Pedal Haus Brewery?
- Three consecutive days off each month
- Quarterly bonus program
- A fast-growing company with room for advancement
- Potential for employee ownership
- Medical/Dental insurance
- Paid vacations
- Employee discounts
- Lead, coach and motivate salaried managers, and hourly team members to deliver “Haus-pitality”.
- Maintaining company standards for quality and performance in all phases of the food and beverage operations.
- Ensuring every team member is trained to the Haus standard before working without supervision.
- Constantly innovating the guest experience - food, service, communications, etc. Balancing creativity with practical implementation
- Creates a welcoming environment for all customers where the vibe is good, and the restaurant is clean and comfortable.
- Ensures that safety and security standards are emphasized and adhered to and that Team Members are trained for appropriate responses to unsafe situations
- Maintains restaurant cleanliness in accordance with company standards. Assures sanitation standards are maintained in accordance with OSHA regulations and local health and safety codes.
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of restaurant/bar operations including but not limited to understanding P&L's.
- 2+ years of full-service, high-volume, full-service bar General Management experience
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of business operations and financials
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in Google Drive, Gmail, Google calendars is required.
- Extra: Understanding of Japanese food and beverage culture, including Sake and Sushi