* Please only apply if you have commercial roofing experience.
Maxwell Roofing Estimator (Service Division)
For more than 60 years we've been the most trusted name in commercial roofing and the recognized standard in quality and customer service. Whether you're being treated unfairly, tired of traveling or you simply feel stuck without advancement opportunity, we have an excellent opportunity for a high potential individual who knows commercial roofing to join us as an estimator in our service division. The rewards include a strong salary, profit-sharing, excellent benefits, late-model vehicle, 401K and several career tracks for advancement.
Estimator Key Functions
- Identifies appropriate solutions, develops scope of work for roof maintenance/repair projects and secures profitable work using our estimating software.
- Coordinates with the Superintendent and the Account Manager to prepare the schedule, work order and material delivery for project handoff.
- Generates project progress and/or closeout reports detailing work completed with photos, documentation, and warranties to ensure quality standards and customer satisfaction using our CRM.
*No recruiting inquiries will be accepted.
- Attractive salary, profit-sharing, excellent health insurance, life/AD&D provided, late-model vehicle to take home, matching 401K, technology package and great PTO program.
- A familial atmosphere, team appreciation events and a highly experienced, strong leadership team that's excited to guide you toward career advancement opportunities.
- Work-life balance with projects primarily in Middle Tennessee. No anticipated travel.
- Field experience and a solid understanding of commercial roof construction is required.
- Must be able to inspect a commercial roof and know what it will take in time and materials to make the needed repair.
- Solid tenures with a track record of advancing through the field.
- Preference for an active day where you'll have a 60/40 mix of time in the field inspecting roofs in Middle Tennessee versus office time completing estimates/proposals.
- Must have a clean driving record.