* Please only apply if you have commercial roofing experience.
Maxwell Roofing - Project Estimator
For more than 60 years we've been the most trusted name in commercial roofing and the recognized standard in quality and customer service. You'll have the opportunity as our Construction Estimator to learn from an estimating team with more than a century of experience that's here to help you advance your career at Maxwell Roofing & Sheet Metal. Rewards include a strong salary, profit-sharing, excellent benefits, late-model vehicle, 401K and career advancement opportunities.
Project Estimator Key Functions
Overview – The Project Estimator works with the Account Managers to provide valuable solutions to client problems and works with Project Managers to complete projects timely and profitably.
- Assist Account Managers in locating and qualifying suitable projects in the Spec/Bid Market.
- Develop scopes of work to meet company standards and client expectations.
- Estimate and propose projects in collaboration with Account Managers.
- Review contract terms for acceptable conditions (scope price, schedule, etc.)
- Prepare schedule of values, estimated cost reports and associated documentation.
- Prepare awarded projects for construction including compiling work orders to describe the contract requirements to the construction department, as well as, estimate change orders as needed.
- Participate in job cost reconciliation.
*No recruiting inquiries will be accepted.
- Attractive salary, profit-sharing, excellent health insurance, life/AD&D provided, late-model vehicle to take home, matching 401K, technology package and great PTO program.
- A familial atmosphere, team appreciation events and a highly experienced, strong leadership team that's excited to guide you toward career advancement opportunities.
- Work-life balance with projects primarily in Middle Tennessee. No anticipated travel.
- 3+ years' experience estimating commercial roofing is required.
- Knowledge of various roof manufacturers' system requirements and assemblies.
- Solid tenures and a track record of building strong relationships within the industry.
- Preference for an active day where you'll have a 70/30 mix of time estimating in the office to time in the field evaluating opportunities.
- Must have a clean driving record.