*Please apply through here. Please DO NOT call, email, or drop by to share your resume.
As the oldest and best-established public adjusting firm in Tennessee, FirstCall has been helping families and businesses fully recover after they've had a property loss for nearly 30 years. Our Structure Adjusters scope properties and use Xactimate to make sure estimates reflect the true costs necessary to restore clients' homes and businesses. With FirstCall you can utilize your restoration experience without the typical headaches and frustrations of managing understaffed projects that drag on for months with budget and supply issues. It's a truly gratifying role where you can see that you're making a difference in people's lives.
- Inspect property losses, develop scope, sketch, and create estimates in Xactimate.
- Negotiate settlements with insurance companies and keep customers well-informed.
- Close claims expeditiously and coordinate insurance payments to clients.
Perks and Benefits
- Quality Salary, Monthly Performance Bonuses, Company Car/Gas, Health Insurance, Dental/Vision options, Matching 401K, Employer paid Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Technology Package (iPhone, iPad, laptop etc.), Casual Dress, Company Potlucks and more…
- Family/team-oriented culture where everyone pulls together to help our clients recover from losses.
- Great for someone that wants a balance between getting out in the field to scope properties and spending time in the office (or remotely during COVID) to complete estimates and manage correspondence.
- The opportunity to use your skills to make a difference without the stress and frustrations of estimating and managing understaffed restoration projects that can drag on for months with budgeting and supply issues.
- Must be proficient with Xactimate.
- 3+ years estimating/project managing restoration projects preferred.
- Clean driving record with the ability to travel to property losses in Tennessee with the potential of 2-3 overnights per month to cover East Tennessee.
- Detail-oriented, enjoys a fast-paced environment, high integrity, and the desire to win for our clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively negotiate with insurance companies and keep clients well-informed.