Maxwell Roofing Project Manager/Estimator (Service Division)
For more than 60 years we've been the most trusted name in commercial roofing and the recognized standard in quality and customer service. The Project Manager/Estimator is a very influential role within our Service Division with several career-track opportunities. You'll start with an established, tight-knit Service Team and help take our department to the next level. Rewards include a strong salary, profit-sharing, excellent benefits, late-model vehicle, 401K, several career tracks for advancement and more…
Project Manager/Estimator Key Functions
- Identifies appropriate solutions, develops scope of work for roof maintenance/repair projects and secures profitable work using our estimating software.
- Coordinates with the Superintendent and the Account Manager to prepare the schedule, work order and material delivery for project handoff.
- Generates project progress and/or closeout reports detailing work completed with photos, documentation and warranties to ensure quality standards and customer satisfaction using our CRM.
- Attractive salary, profit-sharing, excellent health insurance, life/AD&D provided, late-model vehicle to take home, matching 401K, technology package and great PTO program.
- A familial atmosphere, team appreciation events and a highly experienced, strong leadership team that's excited to guide you toward career advancement opportunities/paths.
- Estimating and project management experience within the construction/service industries.
- Commercial roofing experience is a plus but not required. We have decades of commercial roofing expertise to both support you and help you gain mastery of our industry.
- Operating knowledge of one or more estimating/project management software packages.
- Solid tenures with a track record of building strong relationships, gaining the respect of the team and helping them get to the next level.
- Preference for an active day where you'll have a 60/40 mix of time in field inspecting roofs versus office time completing estimates/proposals.
- Must have a clean driving record and comfort with heights for commercial roof inspections.