Maxwell Roofing Staff Accountant
For more than 60 years we've been the most trusted name in commercial roofing and the recognized standard in quality and customer service. As our Staff Accountant you'll have a nice blend of traditional accounting responsibilities coupled with project accounting. Rewards include a strong salary, bonuses, excellent health insurance options, matching 401K, work-life balance with predictable M-F hours (no long nights or hours expected), the opportunity for advancement and more…
- Staff accounting functions include: Bank recs, journal entries, post A/P and A/R to GL, approve invoices, daily cashflow and job cash management and the management of fixed assets.
- Project accounting functions include: Processing field payroll, project meeting preparations, contract review/creation, procure COIs and bonds, contract billings, payment applications and billing follow-up.
- Strong Salary, Bonuses, Excellent Health Insurance options, Matching 401K and more…
- Challenging position with a family-friendly culture/schedule including predictable hours M-F with no long days/nights expected.
- For safety this position will be work-from-home during the COVID 19 outbreak.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting with solid understanding of accounting fundamentals.
- Tech savvy with strong excel skills and preferably some experience using tools like TeamViewer to collaborate while working remotely (during COVID-19).
- Accounting software experience (i.e. Microsoft Dynamics GP, QB, Sage, ComputerEase etc.).
- Prior construction accounting experience is a definite plus but not required.