Now hiring full-time experienced Drywall Installers.
$15-$25 per hour based on experience
Full-Time Employment - Projects are located in the greater Columbus area.
• Installing drywall and exterior board as needed.
• Knowledge of screw gun and other power tools required.
- Must have the ability to measure and cut accurately
• Ability to work at heights.
• Must be able to follow safety regulations and maintain a clean work area.
Robert L Fry & Associates, Inc. provides competitive wages based on skill level and experience. Medical insurance, credit union, and health saving accounts are available after the probationary period. A profit-sharing retirement plan is in place. Opportunities for further paid training and advancement are offered.
Please visit our website for an application at rlfryassociates.com or contact the office by phone (614-879-8509) for more information. No subcontractors, please.
Basic Requirements for Employment
• Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
• Complete pre-employment drug screening
• Complete a written application & interview
Robert L Fry & Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug-free workplace.
About Robert L. Fry & Associates, Inc.
Robert L. Fry & Associates, Inc. is one of Central Ohio's most respected commercial metal framing, drywall, and acoustical ceiling contractors. Celebrating 38 years in business the company pursues a broad variety of commercial projects, including the construction and renovation of commercial offices, churches, car dealerships, hotels, sports facilities, health care institutions, and retail space.