An excellent opportunity exists to work for a government contractor with competitive compensation and work-life balance. Posterity Group, LLC is seeking a professional, experienced Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC) to provide individual behavior health services to the Pennsylvania Army National Guard (PAARNG) at the following location:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Respond to all correspondences within 24 hours or the next business day to conduct the clinically appropriate intake, assessment, behavioral health screening, and referral services. These services shall be conducted in person, telephonically or by email. The contractor is not required to answer any correspondence after the business day.
- Assess the SM/FM for his/her presenting issues; define an appropriate intervention plan; work with collateral agents (if applicable); conduct follow up with the SM/FM and collateral agents; and consult with the SM's supervisor/commander regarding duty limiting conditions (if applicable).
- Engage in wellness promotion focused activities (Yellow Ribbon, Coping with Deployment, etc.) facilitating the prevention and education of mental health issues, early intervention, crisis response, and post-intervention per requested post-deployment and wellness events.
- The Psychological Health Coordinator Services shall engage in two distinct types of behavioral health consultation:
Clinical consultations with leadership to foster quality care and mission readiness while respecting HIPAA regulations and respective licensing and ethical standards.
b. Non-clinical consultations on behavioral health and wellness issues including elements of military or civilian life that do not fit into a mental, behavioral, or emotional disorder, problem, concern overall well-being framework.
- Provide service during a critical incident, challenging events that have the potential to create significant human distress and can overwhelm the usual coping mechanisms of a service member or a family member. The service shall be comprehensive, phase sensitive, and integrated multi-component approach to crisis intervention.
- Crisis Response: The contractor shall provide service emergency assessment, phone consultation, outreach, emergency medication management, crisis case management and assistance with hospitalization.
b. Critical Incident Response: The contractor shall provide service to help individuals exposed to critical incidents to identify and cope with their responses to these events. This service shall provide "psychological first aid" and to minimize the harmful effects of job stress, during crisis or emergency situations. This service shall include pre-incident training and post-incident services.
- Maintain a contact list of all Government, contractor and subcontractor personnel that support psychological health efforts within Pennsylvania. This list shall include the 24- hour telephone number/s and all contact methods of the local JOC/iWATCH Team.
- Perform assessment, referral, and case management for the adult service member, service member's families, and limited services to minors to support the overall psychological health readiness of the force. The contractor shall provide service to the adult service member, service member's families, and limited services to minors in agreement with the Government approved SOP.
- Must have a valid masters of Social Work degree or General Counseling from an educational institution accredited by the Council on Social Work (CSWE).
- Must be a licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC).
- A minimum of two (2) years' experience with knowledge of military culture and experience collaborating with social service agencies to integrate resources, plan, and deliver comprehensive services.