Pinnacle Metal Products is currently seeking full-time Welders/Installers in Columbus, Ohio. In this role, you will be responsible for completing the welding of the projects to meet customer and company standards. You will also be responsible for assisting in the installation process including unloading, rigging, attachment, welding and grinding of products.
- 1,500 SIGN ON BONUS (after 6 month of employment)
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Holiday Parties
- A relocation package for candidates beyond 500 miles
- Weld installed metal components per drawings utilizing SMAW, FCAW and GMAW processes
- Make minor modifications to make designs fit the desired purpose
- Clean finished work as directed
- Maintain service trucks
- Provide unparalleled service to our customers.
- Other duties as required
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Welding experience plus a certification
- Experience reading welding symbols and understanding blueprints, designs and drawings
- Experience in manufacturing, installation, assembly, production or similar industries
- Experience working in construction or structural building industries
- The ability to lift up to 100lbs
- The aptitude to work from heights up to 250ft
Hours: Typical work hours are Monday-Friday starting at 6:00A. Overtime, including Saturdays and Sundays may be scheduled anytime during a calendar year.