Since 2006, we are a growing leader in addiction treatment services across the nation. We help over 30,000 patients daily on their individual path to healing and recovery. We strive to remove all obstacles to recovery, enabling individuals, families, and communities at large to heal and thrive. Our employees believe in creating a better world where lives are transformed and renewed through innovative and comprehensive treatment. Whether you have already spent a career in the treatment arena, a new counselor looking to begin with supervision or a licensed counselor who is looking for a change away from a hectic, pressure filled hospital unit, we would love to explore this opportunity with you.
Role Summary of Counselor / Social Worker:
As a super-hero lifesaving warrior, you will play an integral role in saving the lives of our patients each day in a safe environment that promotes long term recovery. You will never be forgotten and the work you do could touch the lives of so many here at our 32-bed residential treatment facility.
The Role That You Will Counselor / Social Worker Play:
- Communicate with the director and other program staff in the decision-making process involving clients to include attending all clinical meetings.
- Assess the counseling needs of the client.
- Assess the client for substance abuse diagnosis using the DSM criteria and determine the appropriate level of care based on ASAM criteria.
- Prepare the substance-abuse counseling portion of the client treatment plan.
- Develop the discharge/continuum of care plan to ensure movement to the appropriate levels of care.
- Maintain client caseload. Treatment planning duties and clinical charting ass required,
- Contact and coordinate with referral sources,
- Providing one on one and group counseling sessions weekly.
Features and Benefits for Counselor / Social Worker:
- Competitive pay
- Relocation assistance.
- Hours: Monday- Friday with some weekend rotation.
- Great mentorship and supervision for counselors not yet licensed.
- Excellent benefit package to include, Health, Dental, Vision, FSA and more.
- Ample Vacation and sick/personal time.
- 401K with employer match.
- Tuition refinancing options.
- Room for advancement.
- Family like team environment, smooth onboarding, excellent leadership who want you to succeed
- Less hectic and stressful atmosphere than a traditional hospital setting.
Ideal Background Profile for Counselor / Social Worker
- A certified or licensed professional in a human services field. (CSW, LPCC, LPCA, LCSW, LP, LPP, LMFT or CADC in the state of Kentucky prefer
- A desire to help individuals through to recovery of addiction.