**Competitive pay + health benefits, 401k match, Paid time off and annual Bonuses**
Northeast Title and Tag is seeking Customer Service Representatives throughout their 13 locations in Northeast PA.
Immediate Positions available in Monroe County.
The ideal Customer Service Representative will offer the following:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as sales agreements, tax and title documents, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, employees and the general public.
- Valid U.S. driver's license
- Team Player
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative include but are not limited to:
- Completion of Title transfers and submission of all legal documentation to the DMV
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Suggest information about other products and services
- Take the extra mile to warmly greet customer, assess customer needs
- Problem solving
- Administrative skills i.e. fax, copy Etc
Requirements of a Customer Service Representative:
- Detail oriented
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively and efficiently
- Title Clerk experience preferred but not required
- Ability to travel to ALL locations
- Saturday scheduling a MUST
- Must be able to pass pre-employment testing including a drug test and background check
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
What we provide for you:
- On the job training
- Health Insurance
- Support and assistance instilling skills to help you succeed
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Travel pay
- Vacation and Sick time
Job Type: Full-time