6869 Old Katy Road
Houston, TX 77024Sr. Account ExecutiveRole Responsibilities
Sell McCoy-Rockford's complete portfolio of products and services to assigned accounts at a level that meets or exceeds established sales targets for the position.
- Represent the company's products and services to sophisticated knowledgeable customers such as facility planners, interior designers, purchasing, real estate and end users
- Meet directly with client's architects, interior designers and other consultants to influence specifications and product selection
- Build and manage relationships with key buyers and others
- Provide client with technical support and consulting during the planning & implementation of their office interiors projects
- Identify new service opportunities to grow existing accounts and strengthen relationships.
- Collaborate with specialized sales personnel, designers, project managers, and manufacturer's representatives during specification and order fulfillment process
- Assist client in budgeting, and prepares and submits formal pricing and bids for client approval
- Communicate project details to team members for successful implementation
- Prepare accurate sales projections and provide forecast information for team planning purposes
- Minimum of 5+ years working in an outside sales role calling on a varied client base required
- Proven success selling to large corporate clients
Skills, Education and/or Certifications Required
- Office furniture dealer experience strongly preferred
Skills, Education and/or Certifications Preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong networking skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university preferred
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
McCoy-Rockford is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.