Who We Are:
Martec International Inc. is a division of Hinton Transportation Investments. Martec is a rapidly growing company that has over 60 years in the transportation industry and is the largest and most experienced single-source for repair parts and supplies distributed to the Americas. With continuous growth and expansion nationwide, the company is eager to add new, talented individuals to the team. We are actively seeking hard-working and growth-oriented individuals that are excited to begin their career within the Transportation Industry!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) + Company Match!
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death/LTD – Company Paid
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- PTO after 30 days
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
***(Employees are eligible for benefits the 1st of the month following 60 days)***
- Prepare orders by pulling from stock and packing for shipment, delivery, or walk-in customers daily
- Prioritize the pulling and packing of orders to make sure they are delivered on time
- Provide all the information required by the Customer Service Team of the corresponding person, to create the necessary documentation should as Bills of Landings as needed
- Examine and inspect stock items got wear or defects when pulling, reporting any damage to supervisor
- Unload containers and trucks, unpack and examine incoming shipments, and properly organize skidded parts ensuring that the number and correct parts were delivered and required documentation was received
- Make sure all documentation that is required fir pick-ups, deliveries, and post deliveries is filed, formalized, or sent to the appropriate person daily
- Sort and place items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code daily
- Move materials and items from receiving or over-stock storage areas to shipping, low-on-stick shelves, or to other designated areas as needed
- Perform physical inventory cycle counts every month or when required
- Sweep, dust, mop, and organize warehouse area for orderliness
- Follow safety procedures and wear the proper safety equipment
- Perform quality control of received parts and close the Purchase Orders in the system
- Train teammates as required
Responsibilities & Duties:
- High School Diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience in a warehouse environment
- Valid Drivers License
- Forklift Certification
- Class C Driver's License
- Safely operates forklifts and other warehouse equipment as required
- Follow Company and Government safety regulations procedures and policies
- Keep facilities and trucks in order, clean, safe, and in good condition
- Supports team members, Warehouse Manager, or any other party of the company or customer when required to ensure warehouse processes are followed efficiently and effectively
- Participates in the inventory auditing process
- Performs any other additional functions or tasks as required by management
- Significant lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, and/or gliding up to 40lbs individually and more than 40lbs with assistance
Why work for HTI?
Hinton Transportation Investments is an industry leader in heavy duty truck and trailer parts sales. The organization has over 20 locations nationwide and globally. Hinton prides itself on internal upward mobility.
Hinton Transportation Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran or military discharge status, marital status, ancestry, or any other legally protected category.