To perform a wide variety of landscape maintenance functions related to but not limited to leading crews for mowing, trimming, irrigation, edging, pruning and landscape install for assigned accounts. Responsibilities include direct communication with customers and handling all CSRs.
- Employee must be at least 18 years of age for general landscaping responsibilities and to operate power equipment, and meet all applicable state-mandated labor laws
- Six (6) to twelve (12) months of previous commercial experience as a crew leader, preferred but not required.
- Enforce safety of the customer, job site, and company employees on site.
- Enforce company safety policies and procedures.
- Able to effectively drive and back-up a truck and trailer combination.
- Interact with customer daily as needed.
- Identify and correct all unsafe conditions and practices and communicate actions to supervisor and/or owners.
- Adhere to company policies, standards and safety guidelines.
- Work with other employees as a team.
- Meet or exceed company production rates set forth.