Legacy Creators Group is seeking energetic, passionate, determined, and highly motivated individuals who are interested in joining our team as a Legacy Coordinator. This person will be responsible for providing and negotiating benefit programs that match the needs of various organizations. The goal is to educate the community and create a sense of security through individualized protections.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop benefit strategies and promote all types of new benefit programs or suggest additions/changes to existing programs.
- Evaluate individual members' needs and propose protection plans that meet their individual circumstances.
- Maintain application and record-keeping systems.
- Stay up to date on relevant job knowledge, including but not limited to new products and services.
- Fulfill all company requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Offer
- Growth opportunities.
- Paid Training.
- Company-provided leads, we do not cold call, go door-to-door, or solicit.
- Residual income.
- Limitless financial potential.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Benefits offered.
- Proven work experience as a benefits coordinator or relevant/equivalent experience preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Excellent time management.
- Proven ability to work with goals.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written, while paying attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver member-focused solutions, creating long-lasting relationships.
- High School/GED, Bachelor's degree preferred.