JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, e-commerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers. Our revenues are growing, and we are looking to expand our product and sales teams.
The company values work-life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture. We are looking for a candidate who enjoys networking and communicating with people every day. We pride ourselves on being collaborative, open, and creative, seeking someone who will thrive in this type of environment.
- Develop partner relations and loyalty
- Work with existing partners to nurture and develop lead flow
- Respond to partner inquiries promptly
- Assist partners with integrations and technical pieces.
- Put together a quarterly presentation/report for each partner and ensure partners have appropriate collateral and materials.
- Attend Channel Events & Industry Events
- Integrate and onboard partnerships.
- Work with internal teams to create and update sales and marketing resources, such as copy for sales collateral, co-marketing efforts, presentations, emails, and more
- 2-4 years experience in managing partners, business accounts, and/or customer relationships.
- Proactive, professional account/partnership management and relationship-building skills.
- High-level oral, written, and consultative communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal skills and a customer service focus.
- Skilled at effectively presenting and selling solutions, ideas, and concepts over the phone.
- Demonstrated leadership/supervisory and project management skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and driven to succeed.
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, with excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental, and 401(k) with a match.
Compensation: Annual Base Range: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 + bonus
Employees may also be eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan.
JobTarget is an equal-opportunity employer.