JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, e-commerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers. Our revenues are growing, and we are looking to expand our team. The company values work-life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture.
About the Role
We seek a Front-End Developer to join our team. You, as a Front-End Developer, will be a key member of the Software Development team by solving complicated, challenging problems with code and delivering solutions that make a real difference to job seekers and teams.
- Optimize frontend applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers to improve functionality and usability
- Get feedback from and build solutions for users and customers
- Collaborate on mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality UI and UX standards
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- 5-7 years of experience
- Solid software development skills with experience building software developed in (at least one): Node.js, NET/C#, and Python.
- Proven work experience as a Front-End developer building delightful user experiences.
- Proven Frontend experience using one of the following: React.js, Vue.js
- Experience writing web components using JSX.
- Experience with Next.js or Nuxt.js
- Knowledge of AWS (Lambda, DynamoDB), a plus.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Ability to learn new software languages, frameworks, and APIs quickly and efficiently.
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Sharp and tenacious troubleshooting skills: you can fix anything!
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental, and 401(k) with match. Employees may also be eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal-opportunity employer.