JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers. Our revenues are growing, and we are looking to expand internationally. The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture.
About this role
We seek a Business Development Manager based in France to identify and grow new business opportunities, generate revenue, and help JobTarget grow in the French market. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for a business professional with an entrepreneurial spirit, eager to build and manage a business in their home country of France.
- Research and understand the job board and recruiting markets: current and future trends, customer needs and pains, players and competitors, etc. Make recommendations to appropriately align the business
- Identify and research market opportunities and initiate development of services for employers, partner, ATS providers, Agencies, and/or other related and relevant audiences.
- Successfully prospect and complete presentations for all job board publishers, ATS and other vendors, including scope of opportunity and revenue outcomes
- Negotiate and coordinate partnerships with job board publishers, ATS and other vendors
- Attend and/or present at trade shows and meetings to create new relationships and develop existing relationships
- Attend sales and support calls with employers
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience in sales, ad agency management or recruitment operations with demonstrated successes
- Native French speaker based in France
- Excellent communication in English and French
- Experience using recruitment and social media tools is helpful
- Ability to participate effectively in a team environment both virtually and multiple on-site locations including partner sites
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Need to be business savvy and highly strategic
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a start-up, fast-paced, high-growth environment
Please submit CV in English.