Banking / Accounting / Financial
JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers. Our company is growing and we're looking to expand our Finance team.
About the Role
The Accounts Receivables Specialist will be primarily responsible for investigating and following up on past-due customer balances. However, this person will also play an important role in the overall financial operations, including customer billing, collections, and account reconciliations.
This position offers flexible hours and hybrid/remote work options.
- Monitor Accounts Receivable aging for past due customer balances. Identify accounts that might be problematic and need further attention.
- Call and email customers to discuss past due balances and identify reason (slow paying, administrative process, etc).
- Work with customers to ensure invoices are sent to the appropriate contacts for processing. Follow up with customers if payments are not received by expected date.
- Work closely with Account Management and Support teams to ensure they're aware of their past due customers.
- Work closely with Finance team to take appropriate action and next steps on past due accounts.
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information.
- Assist Finance team with customer billing and month-end accounting tasks.
- Other accounting responsibilities as needed.
- At least 2+ years of accounts receivable experience
- Previous collections or accounts receivable experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with web-based ERP system such as Netsuite or Sage Intacct is a plus
- Experience with SalesForce is preferred
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match.
Employees may also be eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan.
Compensation: Annual base range: $65,000 - $70,000 + annual bonus eligibility.
JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.