JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers. Our revenues are growing, and we are looking to expand our product and sales teams.
The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture. We are looking for a candidate who enjoys networking and communicating with people every day. We pride ourselves on being collaborative, open, and creative, seeking someone who will thrive in this type of environment.
About the Role:
As a Recruiter Success Specialist, you will establish and foster relationships with 3rd party recruiters, staffing firms, and other agency and strategic partners and sell them solutions that help them grow their businesses. This is a great position for someone looking to start their career with a fast-paced, growing organization.
- Solely responsible for acquisition and retention of our 3rd party recruiting firms and other strategic partners
- Act as the primary point of contact for sales and support for 3rd party recruiting firms
- Train new users on JobTarget's Pay-Per-Placement and other services offered to 3rd party recruiters
- Work and collaborate with various internal teams such as product, software development, sales, marketing and operations
- Develop a standard operating process to ensure consistent delivery of service for Pay-Per-Placement
- Devise, in collaboration with other teams, new features and enhancements for JobTarget's products and services
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in recruitment advertising sales, agency recruitment or recruitment operations with demonstrated successes
- Experience using recruitment technologies such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools is helpful
- Strong understanding of overall recruitment process
- Ability to participate effectively in a team environment both virtually and multiple on-site locations including partner sites.
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Need to be business savvy and highly strategic
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a start-up, fast-paced, high-growth environment