JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in compliance, recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers. Our revenues are growing, and we are looking to expand our compliance team. The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture.
- Implement new compliance customers which consists of running implementation calls, requesting information from the customers, properly documenting, and retaining data, properly entering, and closing tickets, keeping the customer updated on needed data and timelines and performing quality assurance before and after launch.
- Perform compliance renewal checks for customers to ensure everything is up-to-date and there are no issues related to job distribution and image proof collection.
- The main point of contact for compliance for an assigned number of Relationship Managers.
- Answer basic compliance questions as it relates to compliance program.
- Run and review compliance reports.
- Enter, review and resolve tickets/issues within JobTarget's ticketing system.
- Follow-up and document resolution of issues as needed.
- Give regular status updates on tasks being performed.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly over email and phone.
- Ability to learn and solve problems by using available information.
- Understand when to escalate problems when needed.
- Willingness and dedication to ongoing process improvement and self-learning.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills and mindset.
- Ability to work quickly with a great degree of accuracy.
- Great attention to detail.
- Able to meet quick deadlines.
- Ability to change and prioritize projects as needed.
- Basis MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of Office of Federal Contracts Compliance Programs (OFCCP) regulations
Preferred Experience (in addition to minimum experience)
- At least 3 months working for JobTarget, ideally in a customer facing role.
- Experience working with ClickUp, JobTarget DESHub, JobTarget Internal Admin and Salesforce.
- More advanced knowledge of Office of Federal Contracts Compliance Programs (OFCCP) regulations.
- Basic knowledge of JobTarget job distribution.
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Employees may also be eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.