JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers.
About the Role
JobTarget is seeking a qualified Python Developer to join our growing team! You'll join a team responsible for building a set of robust services and launching new products for the company. You'll need to have a strong grasp of building and maintaining highly reliable APIs, integrating with external services, and working with both SQL and NoSQL databases. You will be expected to contribute across both coding and technical design, ensuring that the best-fit approach is used, and mitigating technical debt.
- Write high quality code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Evaluate existing applications to refactor and improve existing codebase
- Develop systems according to user requirements, specifications
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Serve as a resource to junior developers
- Do thorough unit testing before endorsing ticket to QA and verification after production deploy
- Work with Product Managers in developing development roadmap, planning testing, integration validation and production releases
- BS Information Technology / Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent
- 4+ years' experience in a technological environment
- Strong Python coding skills required
- Experience building user facing features and managing the whole stack
- Experience building bots and working with Rest based API's
- Cloud computing experience required
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Employees may also be eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.