JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers. Our revenues are growing, and we are looking to expand our Support team. The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture.
About this role:
The Demand Gen Manager will be responsible for overseeing and executing demand generation strategies that drives pipeline and growth across all audiences and geographies.
- Oversee all paid marketing campaigns, SEM, social and programmatic displays
- Establish a strategic, cross-channel playbook for demand generation marketing that spans marketing and sales funnels, and combines input from counterparts in integrated marketing, product marketing, and channel sales.
- Work hand-in-hand with the SDR team to ensure successful transfer of marketing leads and provide SDRs with clear communication guidance on how best to work those leads.
- Shape and execute integrated prospect nurture campaigns
- Analyze the lead funnel to determine where customers are in the buyer's journey, where our communications drop off points are, and develop the right experiences to advance them.
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the impact of growth marketing initiatives on pipeline and revenue.
- Develop a cadence for communicating up and across to channel sales and leadership.
- 5-7 years of B2B demand generation or performance marketing experiences
- 4+ years of SEM experience required
- Bachelor's degree in marketing; or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with web publications and HTML
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and creative review to satisfy the program objective's business requirements
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Employees may also be eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.