JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers. Our revenues are growing, and we are looking to expand our Support team. The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture.
About this Role
The Team Lead for Content Marketing will be responsible for the strategy and execution of our marketing communications (internal and external). The right candidate will oversee all marketing content initiatives across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads, brand and industry awareness, and positive customer behavior. This role will build and manage a mix of internal and external writing resources.
- Produce high-quality articles, white papers, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, survey reports and web copy
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company's tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy.
- Edit content produced by your team, including conceptualizing the projects upfront, assigning projects and overseeing development and copy-editing prior to publishing
- Ensure that all our content is SEO optimized
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot and social media analytics tools
- Build and maintain editorial calendar and written guidelines
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges and either curate or create industry relevant content that our sales team can share with our customers.
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communications strategies that articulate our product's core benefits properly and consistently
- Interact with subject matter experts, graphic designers and internal team members to create and review all content & ensure consistent message
- Push the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels, including championing the increased use of data visualization
- 7-9 years of experience in content marketing
- 4+ years of SEO experience required
- Clear understanding of the marketing funnel and the impact of content on each stage
- Bachelor's degree in marketing; or equivalent work experience
- Strong creative and conceptual skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with web publications and HTML
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and creative review to satisfy creative brief requirements
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Employees may also be eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.