JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers. Our revenues are growing, and we are looking to expand our technology team.
The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture. You, as the Senior Director of Candidate Acquisition, will have full operating management of Candidate Acquisition product and oversee the success of the business.
- Serve as primary business manager of Candidate Acquisition, managing P&L for the business unit
- Define vision and growth strategy for Candidate Acquisition and develop benchmark criteria to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the business
- Oversee engineering, design, marketing, and sales of Candidate Acquisition and ensure clear and continuous communication of vision, delivery objectives and priorities are being implemented
- Develop, Lead and mentor the team required to deliver the services
- Manage the entire product lifecycles from concept to launch
- Understand the current service landscape to identify insights and drive opportunities to grow business
- Investigate customer and user needs and develop user feedback mechanisms
- 10+ years of experience as a product manager for digital or e-commerce products
- Experience putting together a road map, release dates, and working with stakeholders to accomplish projects
- Experience building cross-functional business relationships, and gathering user requirements
- Experience creating and contributing to a software product road-map, evangelizing the product vision, and grooming a back-log.
- Strong problem solving, analytic, and decision-making skills
- Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems
- Proficient with MS Office products.
- Strong oral/written communication skills. Detail oriented.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple projects, accountability, proactive nature and committed work ethic.
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, fast changing environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Employees may also be eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.