This role will sit in the Product Marketing Team and partner with our product, sales, design, and broader marketing teams to help us scale our suite of products. You will be developing product messaging, creating documentation and educational content for our customers (and building a Knowledge Base to house it all), and supporting Product Marketing projects.
- Create messaging that differentiates and contextualizes our products from others in the market while working in partnership with design, product management, and marketing to ensure overall strategy meets both product goals and customer needs.
- Define and document evolving content, brand, and voice/tone standards.
- Create and manage a collection of templates and boilerplate content.
- Anticipate customer needs based on their objectives and explore innovative solutions to customer issues in partnership with the product & design team.
- Collaborate on creative projects and new marketing initiatives.
- Build and maintain a JobTarget Knowledge Base with educational and informational resources for our customers and prospects.
- Edit pieces for grammar, readability, and consistency with style standards.
- 2+ years of experience writing as a copywriter, marketer, technical writer, or similar
- Must be an excellent writer who is able to take complex, technical topics and distill them into concise, persuasive messaging.
- A passion for user-focused product experiences.
- Attention to detail, critical thinking skills, and an ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Experience creating user-focused product writing, with a portfolio of writing samples that shows ideas expressed clearly.
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Employees may also be eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.