JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers. Our revenues are growing, and we are looking to expand our Support team. The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture.
About the Role
We seek a Marketing Automation Manager to manage and scale our email marketing program, including the management of the marketing automation platform, integration with Salesforce, email marketing programming, campaign performance and analytics.
- Management and ownership of JobTarget's Marketing Automation platform, Pardot
- Migration of email campaigns from ancillary systems into Pardot
- Ensure clean and seamless data integration with Salesforce
- Build and manage workflows within Pardot
- Deliver campaign analytics by defining, reporting and optimizing key metrics
- Generate reports to track marketing campaign performance.
- Use testing to optimize and improve email content and targeting for all JobTarget communications.
- Work with Product Marketing and Sales to develop, build, and measure prospect and customer nurture sequences.
- Analyze and report on strategic tests, send time optimization, and content performance through email.
- Build, maintain and manage all email lists
- Oversee the segmentation of our users in subgroups based on defined JobTarget criteria
- Help scope new client engagements involving lead generation, CRM and marketing automation projects.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- B2B enterprise automation experience highly preferred
- Experience with complex systems and technologies preferred
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience with email marketing technologies and best practices, such as Pardot, SendGrid and integrations with Salesforce and other CRM tools. Mastery of at least one of these tools is required; Mastery of all is not expected to start, but you will quickly need to become certified across a few platforms!
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels that are built in Marketing Automation tools
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Light HTML and CSS experience preferred
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments in Marketing Automation tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Email Nurture tracks and Lead funnels
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and creative review to satisfy creative brief requirements
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Employees may also be eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.