JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers. Our revenues are growing, and we are looking to expand our team. The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture.
About this role
The Security Governance Analyst job role requires a very motivated goal driven individual with strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Must be detail oriented, with a strong work ethic, able to work with minimal supervision. The role also requires an individual who will act as a security liaison with groups within and outside of JobTarget IT. The Security Analyst's primary job role is to reduce risk to JobTarget Information Systems, Platforms and Applications through the understanding and the adherence to a risk management framework and to provide governance through the drafting and socialization of security standards, guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Establishes policies and guidelines to adhere to security standards
- Develops policy documentation
- Generates Information Security metrics and reports for executive leadership
- Develops mechanisms to protect corporate information systems and data.
- Performs random and scheduled audits of security controls
- Liaisons with Legal for vendor management, e-discovery, and basic forensics
- Directs Security Awareness Training for employees
- Performs compliance activities in support of regulatory requirements
- Leads the planning and implementation of any Information Security related projects
- Assists in performing other security tasks as required
- Understands technologies or platforms such as cloud security, identity and access management, vulnerability management
- 5 years in a role within Information Technology
- 1-3 years in auditing systems, applications and networks for security risks
- 1-3 years documentation experience
- Background in a security governance model such as NIST, ISO, PCI, or HIPPA
- Experience in developing cybersecurity policies and procedures
- Familiarity with risk management frameworks
- Familiarity with Asset Management
- Able to define and understand various lines of business and the relationship to cybersecurity roles, responsibilities, and risk management decisions
- Familiarity with access control management and strategies
- Able to manage vulnerability remediation through use of mitigation strategies
- Familiarity with security control assessments and procedures
- Ability to perform audits of systems, software, and security controls
- Familiarity with administering a corporate security awareness training program
- Experience with vetting vendors and vendor management
- Familiarity with legal and regulatory compliance requirements.
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Employees may also be eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.