JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers. Our revenues are growing, and we are looking to expand our team. The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture.
About this role
Job Target is seeking a Lead ETL Engineer to join our Stamford, CT office (currently remote). The Lead ETL Engineer will be responsible for managing a team in the development of scalable ETL pipelines and processes and will help us to continuously process our data faster and more efficiently.
- Lead and guide a team in the development of both on premises and Cloud (AWS) based ETL architectures.
- Design and support various ETL data loading patterns like near real time, batch, historical and incremental.
- Document various ETL & DWH strategies and principles.
- Ensure adherence to data management/governance policies, processes, and standards.
- Provide feedback to Data Architects on the scalability of various data models.
- Implement ETL solutions adhering to precise performance requirements.
- Conduct database model analysis to support performance tuning.
- Develop complex SQL Queries.
- Evaluate ETL requirements for completeness, accuracy, and feasibility.
- Design and implement change data capture, error handling and logging methodologies.
- Conduct analysis to determine size of effort and resource requirements.
- Identify, recommend, and implement ETL process and architecture improvements.
- Manage development and QA testing to ensure fulfillment of requirements and quality of deliverables.
- Assist in outlining and managing Agile sprints.
- Create and manage ETL Architectural Roadmaps.
- Author relevant functional and technical documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's in Information Technology, Data Analysis, Computer Science, or equivalent focus.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience.
- Strong experience with ETL technologies like AWS Glue, AWS Data Pipeline, Informatica or SSIS.
- Strong experience with databases like SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, or Redshift.
- Deep understanding and experience processing data with SQL, json, and XML.
- Proficiency in data warehousing architecture techniques, including MOLAP, ROLAP, ODS, DM, and EDW.
- Experience with at least one programming language, such as, Python, or C#.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems.
- Proven work experience as an ETL developer.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and driven to succeed.
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Employees may also be eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.