JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers. Our revenues are growing, and we are looking to expand our team. The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture.
About this role:
We seek a Data Operations Manager to join our Stamford, CT office (currently remote). The Data Operations Manager will be responsible for building, scaling, and architecting one of the largest big data platforms in online recruiting. You will develop big data solutions, services, and messaging frameworks to help us continuously process our data faster and more efficiently.
- Build and monitor dashboards on a daily basis (no longer waiting for Dev's and customer reports for locking)
- From these reports, make proactive suggestions to DBA and Data team to reduce load
- Understand our data, and archive as frequently as possible
- Design an SDLC – monitoring of Sprocs and data changes, ability to rollback and better cohesion with the development teams
- Lead all post-mortems when we have outages or any major locking
- Build ad hoc reporting
- Build and manage the stored procedures, supporting development efforts
- Partner with development and Solutions architect to document existing data flow, and what business logic exists in the stored procedures
- Build and support ETL processes for new data initiatives (could they do some of the ETL logic we need immediately, assuming things are created new and well documented?)
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's in Information Technology, Data Analysis, Computer Science or equivalent focus.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience.
- Experience designing data models and working with data, preferably in a PaaS, SaaS environment.
- Fluency with SQL/T-SQL.
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Experience with ETL tools such as SSIS, Informatica.
- Experience using JSON / XML.
- Experience using big data technologies like Amazon S3, Redshift, Spectrum, MongoDB or similar.
- Experience with at least one programming language, such as, Python, C#.
- Experience with reporting tools such as SSRS, PowerBI or Tableau.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and driven to succeed.
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Employees may also be eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.