JobTarget is a digital media company that helps connect job seekers with employers. We are an entrepreneurial company that has had tremendous success, but we firmly believe our future is even brighter! We sit at the convergence of job posting distribution, data analytics, and job seeker engagement. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. We are looking for a Digital Media Coordinator to join our team. As a Digital Media Account Coordinator of JobTarget, you will be a valuable member of the sales delivery team by ensuring media products and services are setup quickly and accurately for our clients.
- Act as the liaison between JobTarget sales team and job site vendors for all digital media purchases. Digital media primarily consists of recruitment advertising (job posting packages).
- Coordinate the purchase of digital media based on agreed upon terms between JobTarget and the customer.
- Take ownership of the implementation immediately post sale. Ensure media is setup accurately and efficiently for the customer.
- Maintain a level of expertise on job site vendor products and features through proactive research and education.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with job site vendors.
- Proactively communicate with customers to ensure their experience with JobTarget exceeds expectations.
- 1+ years of supporting account management, knowledge of media buying terms and processes, or sales assistant experience.
- Proficient with MS Office products.
- Strong oral/written communication skills. Detail oriented.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple projects, accountability, proactive nature and committed work ethic.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, experience working with Salesforce, Zendesk, or customer management tools a plus.
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, fast changing environment.
- Bachelor's degree – or relevant experience preferred
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Employees may also be eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.