JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers. Our revenues are growing, and we are looking to expand our Sales team. The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture.
About this role
The Account Manager for Publishers will focus on creating meaningful relationships with job boards and publishers. Your desire to learn from and connect with others will ultimately help more organizations find and hire great people.
- Successfully prospect and complete presentations for job boards and publishers, including scope of opportunity and revenue outcomes
- Serve as the primary contact for all job board publishers and introduce all products and services
- Integrate and onboard new job boards publishers
- Negotiate and coordinate purchases from job boards
- Liaise between customers and IT on discussions of technical integrations, including data integrations
- Attend Industry Events to represent JobTarget
- Work with internal teams to create and update sales and marketing resources, such as copy for sales collateral, co-marketing efforts, presentations, emails and more
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in recruitment advertising sales, agency recruitment or recruitment operations with demonstrated successes.
- Experience using recruitment and social media tools is helpful.
- Strong understanding of overall recruitment process
- Ability to participate effectively in a team environment both virtually and multiple on-site locations including partner sites
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Need to be business savvy and highly strategic.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a start-up, fast-paced, high-growth environment
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Employees may also be eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.