Job search is broken. Help us fix it! JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers.
About the Role:
The Customer Success Specialist develops and maintains business relationships by serving as an internal advocate and client liaison. The successful candidate will oversee the implementation and growth of our client's Programmatic campaigns by working closely with the sales, implementation, and product teams. The position is ideal for a “people person,” by nature, who has a hybrid of problem solving, and technology skills required to master the product and grow customer retention.
- Act as a liaison between sales team and new clients to coordinate, manage and trouble-shoot the technical integration of programmatic recruitment advertising campaigns.
- Serve as the product expert and provide a high-level of service to new and existing clients.
- Manage other technology solutions, including spiders/feeds, online advertising, analytics onboarding, subscription setup and management.
- Work closely with Relationship Managers on account strategy and optimizing client campaigns.
- Have a strong desire to move up in the company, this is a great opportunity to move into account management, marketing, technical or product roles.
- College degree.
- Recruitment advertising or pay per click advertising experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills - You are comfortable speaking with customers and decision-makers about meeting their needs and being involved in the sales process.
- Hard worker, creative problem solver, self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Great attitude and strong organizational skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills required.
- Ability to understand technical material and translate it to a non-technical audience.
- Proven ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.