Job search is broken. Help us fix it! JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers.
The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture. You, as our VP of Marketing, will lead and establish our brand position and messaging. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in growing B2B SaaS Business, working with both middle market and enterprise level customers across a wide range of industries.
- Develop and implement a strategic marketing and communications plan to advance JobTarget's brand identity in a competitive and evolving market
- Manage all marketing campaigns from creation, implementation, measurement, and optimization
- Develop and manage lead-gen strategies, including SEO, SEM, and content marketing
- Own all website design, content, and development and ensure corporate website clearly articulates brand and product value propositions, and is optimized as a sales and lead generation channel
- Plan, organize, staff, train and manage all marketing functions to achieve objectives of sales, growth, profitability and visibility while ensuring a consistent marketing message and position consistent with the company's direction
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs
- Conduct and analyze market research to determine competitiveness and identify opportunities
- Implement processes and systems to scale all marketing efforts. Track and report on marketing KPIs. Build marketing funnels and roadmaps to inform sales and expense forecasting
- Work closely with the sales and product teams to create long-term scalable processes to fuel market penetration and growth.
- Develop and manage email marketing efforts
- Lead, build, mentor and develop the marketing team
- Manage social media strategy and channels
- 7+ years' experience in progressive marketing roles and at the senior management level
- Strong understanding of Salesforce and marketing tech applications and best practices to maximize lead generation and communication to accounts
- Experience in B2B Marketing Automation such as Pardot required
- Demonstrated success in B2B marketing, preferably at a medium sized, high growth technology company
- Understanding of market segmentation and data driven marketing strategies
- Track record of high performance meeting targets and objectives
- Strong analytical, planning and budgeting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates a team and focuses their energy on achieving business goals
- The ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes
- Demonstrated leadership/supervisory and project management skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, communications, or marketing required; MBA preferred
- Effective and comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment and working independently
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and driven to succeed
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.