Job search is broken. Help us fix it! JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers.
About the Role
As a Data Analyst Intern, you will assist in generating insights by working alongside our data team in conducting analysis of JobTarget's data. You will be deeply embedded in many of our product teams and we will teach you how to be an effective data scientist in a very competitive field. In the process, you will develop a deep understanding of our products and site functionality which will further strengthen your analytic skills and gain valuable industry experience.
- Make data visually appealing and simple to both navigate and comprehend for end-users
- Aggregate data from various systems to construct streamlined data pipelines
- Support the matching team to improve the predictive analytics model
- Support Site Testing analysis
- Support Marketing Customer Journey analytics
- Identify key metrics and build automated dashboards to track progress of products and its highest priority initiatives
- Work closely with other teams, Finance, Marketing, Product, Engineering
- Lead and participate special projects and data initiatives
- Must be earning a Masters degree in Data Analytics, Math, Statistics or related field
- Excellent Business acumen to pinpoint key metrics
- Excellent understanding of computer science and data analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate compete problems into simpler terms, and effectively influence both peers and senior leadership
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.