Job search is broken. Help us fix it! JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers. The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture.
About the Role
The VP of Sales, will be a key member of the management team and be responsible for the assessment and growth of existing and potential business opportunities.
- Responsible for strategy and performance of all revenue-generating operations
- Manage all teams focused on growing revenue and customer retention, including: New Business Sales, Account Management, Channel Partnerships and Sales Marketing
- Manage Salesforce data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue and marketing targets
- Oversee all sales distribution and work with Directors on lead flow and assignments
- Oversee strategy, development and execution of all digital marketing and digital content to increase brand and product awareness
- Oversee the creation and optimization of paid advertisement across Google, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Take part in hiring and development of the Sales and Marketing teams
- Work with Customer Support, Product & Engineering teams to identify, test and rollout new products and services to be added in JobTarget's app platform
- Research and analyze market conditions and identify new opportunities and initiatives
- 8-10 years' experience in Sales with at least 3 – 5 years in recruiting or recruitment advertising, or a related field strongly preferred
- Exceptionally strong contract negotiation and deal closing skills
- Experience in B2B Marketing Automation such as Pardot required
- Strong skills in Salesforce required
- Ability to develop talent, communicate effectively and produce results
- Effective team building skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of the web industry and related technologies
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.