Job search is broken. Help us fix it! JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers. Our revenues are growing, and we are looking to expand our technology team.
The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture. You, as the Digital Product Manager, will oversee the delivery roadmap for JobTarget's digital products.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from concept to launch for assigned digital products and their features.
- Establish key processes, deliverables and timelines of assigned digital products.
- Partner with the engineering, design, marketing, and sales teams to ensure clear and continuous communication of vision, delivery objectives and priorities.
- Understand the current recruiting landscape to identify insights and drive opportunities to grow our business
- Investigate customer and user needs and develop user feedback mechanisms
- Manage the prioritization of new features and bugs of assigned digital products and monitor the release process
- Demonstrate expert understanding of agile development practices and champion agile development at JobTarget
- Manage A/B tests to improve conversion and engagement rates
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager for digital or e-commerce products
- Experience putting together a road map, release dates, and working with stakeholders to accomplish projects
- Advanced computer and technical skills. Experience working with JIRA, ClickUp, Confluence, or other
- Experience building cross-functional business relationships, gathering user requirements, translating requirements to technical specifications / user stories
- Experience creating and contributing to a software product road-map, evangelizing the product vision, and grooming a back-log.
- Proven competency with agile processes, defining stories that are ready-for-engineering, and experience working in an iterative environment
- Strong problem solving, analytic, and decision-making skills
- Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems
- Proficient with MS Office products.
- Strong oral/written communication skills. Detail oriented.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple projects, accountability, proactive nature and committed work ethic.
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, fast changing environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Employees may also be eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.