Denver, Colorado, United States | Full-Time | 30+ days ago
Job Description for General Manager
Are you looking to join a fast-growing company with a great career path? We're looking for smart, savvy leaders who are not afraid to have a little fun and let their personality shine. By creating a culture where individual spirits are celebrated, we believe our teams will feel empowered and committed to providing an amazing experience for every single guest that walks in our restaurants. If you have a passion for great guest service and like to work in an environment where that passion is noticed and appreciated, we would love to welcome you to the Jersey Mike's Team. We are looking for managers in several regions of Colorado. We offer competitive salary, health benefits and PTO time.
As a Jersey Mike's General Manager, you will take ownership of the store and its performance and will have a direct influence on the success of Jersey Mike's in the community by leading your team to deliver an exceptional guest experience. Jersey Mike's stores are a fast paced, exciting environment that allow you to live, teach, and demonstrate Jersey Mike's culture with your people; both your team and your guests.
Jersey Mike's offers competitive compensation, advancement opportunities in a growing company, and competitive incentives.
Job Requirement for General Manager:
· 2+ years of General Management experience in quick service/full service or fast pace environment
· Must be guest service oriented and quality conscious
· Available to work daytime, evenings, weekends and holidays
· Strong communication skills with a passion for training and development
· Experience building connections with customers and squad: embody the guest-first attitude
· Actively inspires and challenges your team while holding them accountable for the standards that have helped build JM to its current culture
· The ability to work in a fast-paced food service environment that allows for you to work directly with your team members.
· Handle high noise levels due to operations, guests and music in the restaurant.
These specifics are not all-inclusive. General Managers must perform other related duties that meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
$48,000-$60,000/yr based on General Manager experience
Must be available to work days, nights, holidays, weekdays and weekends