Hendrick Automotive Group is seeking automotive sales professionals at our Hendrick Lexus store in Merriam, KS !
Candidates with experience working in service, hospitality or with previous sales experience have a history of performing extremely well in this position.
What you get:
- Paid Medical Insurance
- Paid Company and Manufacturer Training
- Company 401(k) Matching Program
- State of the art facilities
- Work with a company that values their team members, each and everyday
- We treat you like family and give you every opportunity to be the best you can be.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
What you do:
- Meets dealership sales goals.
- Greets customer and determines make, type, and quality of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on demonstration drive.
- Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase.
- Computes and quotes sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, and discount.
- Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales, including but not limited to, preparing sales slip or sales contract.
- Arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment.
- Addresses customer concerns.
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company's Core Values
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.For more information regarding the EEOC, please visit http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf.
- Hendrick Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.