Overview: Washington Courthouse, Ohio based Fiber-Tech Industries is a family-owned company that produces large scale custom designed and cut Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Panels (commonly known as FRP). Fiber-Tech is one of the largest producers of FRP panels in North America.
Position Summary: The maintenance department performs routine maintenance work on production equipment, buildings, grounds, and a small number of vehicles including yard birds and lift trucks. Other duties including but not limited to rebuilds and fabrication will be assigned as needed.
- Valid driver's license
- One year of maintenance experience or equivalent education in systems maintenance
- Must be physically capable of performing the job which includes lifting and carrying heavy objects (up to 30 lbs.), crawling, standing, bending, reaching, climbing ladders, and manipulating tools and objects requiring manual dexterity.
- Must be able to work safely, follow directions, keep good records of work performed, and communicate effectively with coworkers and management.
- No specific education is required.
Tool for Success: Candidates with prior experience in an industrial environment or with trade classes are preferred. No specific knowledge of the Fiber-Tech product or processes required. Proficiency is being sought in the following areas. A successful candidate does not need expertise in all of these disciplines:
- Electrical systems and electronics; contactors, starters, motors, motor controls
- Facility electric and power distribution
- Servo, hydraulic and pneumatically actuated equipment
- Belt, chain, and sprocket conveyor systems
- Welding, fabrication
- Motion controls
- Operation and maintenance of fork-lifts and hoists
- Vehicle maintenance
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Lamination Production Line employees of Fiber-Tech Industries in Washington Court House, Ohio are members of Teamsters Local 413.
- New employees will be hired under a 90-day probationary period at an hourly wage of $23.12/hr.
- Employees must be available to work first, second or third shift and overtime as needed.
- Upon successful completion of the probationary period all protections of the collective bargaining agreement will be offered. Union membership is required.
- Full benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, 401K, sick time, vacation time and 9 paid holidays
Must be available to work first, second, or third shift and overtime as scheduled.