Washington Courthouse, Ohio based Fiber-Tech Industries is a family-owned company that produces large scale custom designed and cut Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Panels (commonly known as FRP). Fiber-Tech is one of the largest producers of FRP panels in North America.Position Summary:
Sawbay Production Worker in the Fiber-Tech Sawbay plant perform a variety of tasks including loading and unloading materials into the machinery manually and with a hoist. Workers will remove scrap from the machine as well as final products and must be able to lift 30lbs Workers will read gauges and charts and collect production data. Quality is a critical component of Fiber-Tech operations and Sawbay Production Workers will examine product to verify conformance to Fiber-Tech quality standards. Other duties include packaging materials for shipment, general cleanup and other duties as assigned.Position Qualifications:
Salary and Benefits
- No specific education or experience required.
- Experience in industrial environment and trade classes preferred but not required.
- Hourly Sawbay Production Worker employees of Fiber-Tech Industries in Washington Court House, Ohio are members of Teamsters Local 413.
- New employees will be hired under a 90-day probationary period at an hourly wage of $16.71/hr.
- Employees must be available to work first, second or third shift and overtime as needed.
- Upon successful completion of the probationary period all protections of the collective bargaining agreement will be offered. Union membership is required.
- At the one-year anniversary of hire date, the worker achieves Tier 3 status and hourly pay is raised to $18.90/hr.
- Full benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, 401K, sick time, vacation time and 9 paid holidays