Washington Courthouse, Ohio based Fiber-Tech Industries is a family-owned company that produces large scale custom designed and cut Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Panels (commonly known as FRP). Fiber-Tech is one of the largest producers of FRP panels in North America.Position Summary:
Production line workers in the Fiber-Tech lamination plant perform a variety of tasks including preparing raw materials and equipment for production of FRP. Line workers will load and unload raw materials as well as final products and must be able to lift 30 lbs. Workers will read gauges and charts and collect production data. Quality is a critical component of Fiber-Tech operations and production line workers will examine product to verify conformance to Fiber-Tech quality standards.Position Qualifications:
Salary and Benefits
- No specific education or experience required.
- Experience in industrial environment and trade classes preferred but not required.
- Hourly Lamination Production Line employees of Fiber-Tech Industries in Washington Court House, Ohio are members of Teamsters Local 413.
- New employees will be hired under a 90-day probationary period at an hourly wage of $16.71/hr.
- Employees must be available to work first, second or third shift and overtime as needed.
- Upon successful completion of the probationary period all protections of the collective bargaining agreement will be offered. Union membership is required.
- At the one-year anniversary of hire date, the worker achieves Tier 3 status and hourly pay is raised to $18.90/hr.
- Full benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, 401K, sick time, vacation time and 9 paid holidays