Technical Analyst - Network / Server / Desktops - Green Bay, WI
Expert Technical Solutions has an immediate opening for a Technical Analyst with one of our premier clients in Green Bay, WI. This is a 10-12 month contract position. This individual will work on-site to resolve end-user infrastructure, desktop, server, & network issues. The ideal candidate will be able to troubleshoot software and hardware issues. You will also setup, install, and provide support for all hardware, operating systems, and network connectivity. You will be a member of a 4-5 person team.Requirements:
- Network troubleshooting experience - Cisco routers, switches, firewalls
- Strong Windows Desktop & Server OS troubleshooting experience
- VMWare skills
- Experience setting up new PC's/laptops
- Imaging experience
- Hardware skills - ability to replace RAM, Hard Drives, etc.
- 4+ years' experience supporting customers with Outlook, Internet Access, diagnosing hardware problems, MS Office 365, Network troubleshooting
- Skilled in Active Directory - adding and removing users
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior experience supporting thin-clients
- Process-control/manufacturing industry experience
Tremendous company culture, work-life balance, compensation, and benefits!
Criminal Background check required.