Mortgage Loan Originator
It's time for the mortgage industry to change, and our streamlined approach to homebuying sets us apart from the rest. CityWorth has been around since 2012 and is growing at an accelerated rate. With our innovative and unique approach, we are taking the industry by storm and want ambitious individuals to join our team.
CityWorth Loans is currently licensed in 16 different states where we strive to make owning a home possible for everyone, no matter what their situation or financial background is. Working along side our sister company, CityWorth Homes, we are The One Stop Shop for our clients making it a seamless process. We pride ourselves on the speed, accuracy, and service we offer every customer.
Who We Need:
Do you have the ambition and drive for unlimited success? The CityWorth experience begins with you! We are currently looking for individuals who have the drive to learn and take on new challenges, are personable and have an amazing attitude, are able to work collaboratively and have a team player mentality. If this sounds like you, apply with us!
What You Will Do:
- Educate each client and identify the best loan options for their unique background
- Selling a variety of home finance programs
- Guiding clients through the loan process from start to finish providing unmatched customer service throughout the process.
- Collecting all required financial information from potential clients
- Working closely within the mortgage finance and real estate industry to ensure the loan closes in a timely manner
- Specializing in conducting thorough analysis of income, assets, and credit to determine loan financing capacity
- Professionally communicating with a wide range of people over the phone (inbound/outbound) and via email
Why CityWorth and What You'll Gain:
- Streamlined process (in-house Loan Processors/Underwriters/Closers/Title Company)
- Innovative and unique training program
- Collaborative and open environment
- Professional and personal development
- Opportunity to break into a highly successful industry
- We pay for your multi-state licensing
- Access to industry leaders and knowledge
- Positive/fun/interactive work atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commission + Bonuses
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance (medical/vision/dental)
- Our marketing team works hard for you and provides all the leads! You take on as many as you want, your hard work and dedication will be matched financially!
- Must be Licensed (have passed the S.A.F.E. Exam)
- Must be able to meet state regulatory licensing requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior knowledge/mortgage experience
- Sales experience (Telephone sales preferred but not required)
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required