Join the Catalyst Funding Team!
Do any of these descriptions fit you?
- Your pipeline is way down and layoffs are happening or imminent as rates have increased.
- You still want to be a Sales Manager but you're left without a team or leads to manage.
- You know it is a tough time to pursue the purchase business. Fewer deals and most realtors are committed to long time purchase LOs.
- If you fit any of those descriptions above, then Catalyst Funding may be for you!
We have built a recession resistant business model capable of thriving in any interest rate environment or real estate market! Catalyst is different than your typical mortgage company because we focus primarily on working with Real Estate Investors and are working to help them change their financial futures!
Many of our own employees learn to invest in real estate and have become landlords or flippers themselves.
Why work for Catalyst:
- Most investors buy more than one property allowing you to build a residual model with repeat business.
- Great reputation & brand in the investor lending space as evidenced by our 5-star Google and Facebook ratings.
- Referrals are a huge part of our business.
- Products & Services that no other mortgage company in Texas offers, including the Bridge Appraisal. Widest group of products for investor loan officers.
- Top of the line CRM and Marketing department.
- Automated emails and texts sent to your clients
- Tracking of all emails, calls and texts calls/emails so you can work smarter & more efficiently.
- Email & Website intelligence so you know what your customers want
- Management team focused on helping you succeed!
- Promote from within. We have a track record of promoting from within and we have growth plans.
What we require:
- Hustle always wins. Going the extra mile is part of our DNA.
- Our actions and decisions determine our results. Our success is determined by our daily activities. We do not blame others and take ownership of our future.
- Optimism is essential to outstanding achievement. We do not waste time with pessimism and see challenges as opportunities.
- Initiative: We create opportunities. We do not wait for opportunity to knock.
- Generate hard money, conventional and non-conventional loans to real estate investors.
- An active NMLS license.
- Manage, lead, and motivate a team of Mortgage Loan Officers (MLOs) to ensure they are supporting our clients and closing loans at their maximum potential while maintaining pipeline management and providing excellent customer communication.
- Work with the MLOs to support personal production while working to achieve company goals, including production and budgetary requirements.
- Provide ongoing training and support to the MLOs to ensure that they fully leverage all processes and procedures in an effort to be indispensable to our investment partners.
- Possess a strong sales background and have a proven track record in leading a team of Mortgage Loan Originators.
We'll be honest, Catalyst Funding isn't for everybody. If you hate being on the phone reaching out to potential clients or attending industry networking events, then we're probably not for you. If you don't want to dedicate yourself to learning our business deeply and being a subject matter expert, it will not be a good fit. On the other hand, if want to learn an exciting part of the business and really push yourself to succeed, then you need to apply.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Loan origination: 2 years (Preferred)