Are you a passionate and innovative individual and want to work for a premiere vacation company with outstanding corporate benefits all while having fun? Bluegreen Vacations offers excellent employee perks, medical benefits and four weeks paid time off in your first year, just to cite a few. If YES, then we want you to apply now!
Cibola Vista Resort and Spa is seeking an experienced Maintenance Tech who would be responsible for maintaining the cosmetic appearance and the mechanical function of all the buildings and grounds in both the interior and exterior of the entire property.Responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent service to both external and internal customers.
- Responsible to maintain proper working relations within the department and with other operating departments on property
- Maintain accurate records for work orders/preventive maintenance, safety, repair/replace of major equipment, inventory of parts and supplies
- Ability to address the concerns and maintenance needs of the guests and associates in a friendly and professional manner
- Complete work orders, preventive maintenance and daily projects reported by engineering management, front desk, or otherwise assigned during the shift
- Daily logs must be filed in log book and work orders must be placed on proper hook.
- Ensure the satisfaction of all guests by providing quick and satisfactory service to owners and guests
- Carry out all requests from management necessary to provide 100% customer satisfaction within the associate's ability.
- Abide by all company and engineering policies and procedures
- Follow all safety procedures when performing duties.
Must have schedule flexibility to accommodate a 7-day work week
6 months customer service and/or hospitality experience
Customer Service oriented. Must have excellent inter-personal skills when dealing with guests, associates, and the general public
Must be able to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment
Possess a team player attitude and able to take direction from Engineering Manager
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team embers. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
Apply today to join us in our purpose to “Share Happiness.”