East Greenville, PAJob Overview and RequirementsJoin Blommer! We offer HEALTH & DENTAL BENEFITS DAY 1 OF HIRE! Blommer understands that our employees are our biggest assets. With this in mind we offer a generous benefits package and 10 pounds of free chocolate for your birthday! Blommer is proud to remain operational, creating products that are essential for life and that bring people joy. All business operations, including hiring, are continuing during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) response.Position title:
Skilled Operator Shift schedule:
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Able to read and write English to maintain production reports or paperwork
- Comply with all relevant laws and regulations for safety and quality
- Basic mechanical aptitude; ability to identify machine problems, able to set up and adjust multiple pieces of machinery.
Blommer has been providing delicious, high quality chocolate and cocoa products to customers since 1939. Built as a family business, we are continuing to grow and are looking for motivated and reliable associates to help in our mission of Bringing Chocolate to Life!
Here's what you should know about working at Blommer:
Sounds good to you? If so, we want to hear from you!
- We make chocolate that you, your family, and your friends eat. This means that we wear special gear, maintain a clean workspace, and take extra precautions to make sure our product is safe to eat.
- We're not afraid of hard work. The process of making chocolate can be hot, noisy, and dusty. You will regularly lift up to 50 pounds, work on your feet for long periods of time, climb stairs, and bend/stoop/reach often.
- Much like our sweet tooth, chocolate manufacturing doesn't stop - we operate 24/7, which means our employees must be willing to work overtime and be flexible in their work schedules.
Our hiring process is adapted to the challenges of the times. We work with applicants who need accommodations throughout the hiring process and will assist those who need help interviewing virtually.
The health and safety of all current and prospective employees is our top priority. Precautionary measures at our facilities include health and temperature checks, increased cleaning of common areas, limiting visitors, and limiting travel.
Blommer Chocolate Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PM20Compensation and Benefits
Blommer understands that our employees are our biggest assets. With this in mind we offer a generous benefits package that includes: Paid vacation and sick time, Health and Dental benefits on DAY OF HIRE, and Company Paid Life Insurance, AD&D, 401(k) plan, a generous Profit Sharing plan, 10 pounds of free chocolate for your birthday, free parking and more!